Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Downtown Wine and Spirits...


For those of you in the Boston area, check out Downtown Wine and Spirits' new website and blog. Better yet, visit them the next time you are in Davis Square. It is a somewhat small and unassuming store, but they have a great selection and the prices are decent. I have found a number of Belgians there that I could not find elsewhere in the Boston area and they generally have a good selection of Ale Smith beers.

I teach at Tufts in the fall (museum course, not beer) and I make regular stops there after BBQ at Redbones or a burrito at Anna's.

They bailed me out last year for my course at Wellesley College. I needed a few extra bottles of Anchor Christmas Ale and I think they had the last six pack in the greater Boston area.

No comments: